Meath is your English speaking gateway to Europe and beyond. Global names such as Facebook, Shire, Coca-Cola, Generali and Alltech have already chosen Meath for our business friendly approach, highly skilled workforce, great connectivity and ample land bands ready for development.
If you’re looking for a great location for your business, talk to our dedicated Make It Meath team today!
Meath: The World On Your Doorstep
Meath is your gateway to the world.
Flight time to London
Flight time to New York
7 hours 10mins
(and then subtract 5hrs time difference)
Flight time to San Francisco
(and then subtract 8hrs time difference)
Flight time to Dubai
7hrs 25 mins
Meath in Numbers
Take a minute to understand what Meath offers your business:
- » Population – just under 200,000 in the county and a further 1.6m within 1 hours drive.
- » Workforce – nearly 100,000 in the active labour force of which 33,000 commute out of Meath each day to work.
- » Houses – 62,000+
- » Languages – over 20,000 people in Meath can speak languages other than English and Irish
- » Occupations – 50%+ of Meath workers are in commerce or professional services.
- » Internet – Meath has higher than average high-speed broadband coverage.
- » Development Zones – 5 high spec services zones ready for your business. Choose from office, industrial or greenfield sites to meet your business needs.
Quality of Life
Meath does have it all – affordable, accessible and very family friendly
Meath is one of the most beautiful locations in Ireland. Idyllic rural towns and villages, just minutes from the airport and city.
High quality and affordable housing with schools, shops, leisure amenities and public transport infrastructure all built in.
Meath is known as “The Royal County” as it was the seat of Ireland’s High Kings and if it was good enough for them, well …